The classic motorway jacket. With its 300D outer and warm quilted inner its perfect for those wet and windy days. With its hide away hood and stud fronted storm flap, never get those warm under layers wet again.
- Conforms to EN ISO471:2013 Class 3 & EN343 against foul weather
- Orange also conforms to RIS-3279-TOM
- Waterproof PU coated Polyester with 190g quilted padding and Nylon lining
- Heavy-duty zip with studded storm flap. 2 outer pockets with storm flaps
- Knitted storm-cuffs in the sleeve ends. Concealed hood with draw cord adjuster
- Inside breast pocket
- Fully stitched and taped seams to ensure waterproof
- Matching trousers available
Fabric: 100% polyester
Weight: 300D Outer fabric. Padding 190gsm
Size: S 36/38″ M 40/42″ L 44/46″ XL 48/50″ 2XL 52/54″ 3XL 56/58″ 4XL 58/60″ 5XL 60/62″ 6XL 62/64″
Maximum washing temperature 40ºC. Normal process & wash as synthetics. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry or wring. Do not dry clean. Cold rinse & short spin. No professional dry cleaning in perchloroethylene or hydrocarbons. Do not wash in biological powder. 25 max. wash cycle.