Yoko softshell jackets are most desirable in the workwear industry. It is also spotted being worn in everyday life due to the casual colours offered. Made from a 3-layer waterproof 8,000mm bonded 100% polyester fabric with a fleece inner. The two zipped lower pockets and one zipped chest pocket offer much convenience. It also has some fine details such as rubber cuff adjusters and a draw string hem adjuster for that perfect fit.
- Hi-Vis Yellow & Hi-Vis Yellow/Navy, Orange and Orange/Navy conform to EN ISO20471:2013 Class 3
- Orange and Orange/Navy conform to RIS-3279-TOM & approved for the railway industry
- Black and Navy provides enhanced visibility
- 3 layers softshell fabric ensures 8000mm breathable & 3000 mvp waterproof
- Outer layer: 100% polyester. Middle layer: TPU membrane
- Inner layer: 140D warm & comfort microfleece
- 5cm width reflective tapes around the body and arms, one over each shoulder
- 100% waterproof zippers & branded zipper pullers applied to the front and chest pocket
- 2 hand warmer pockets with zipper fastening
- Rubber cuff adjusters & draw cord hem adjuster
- Shaped lower back for style
- Navy contrast helps to provide a corporate image and hide scuff marks
Fabric: 3-layer waterproof 8,000mm bonded 100% polyester fabric with a fleece inner
Size: S 36/38″ M 40/42″ L 44/46″ XL 48/50″ 2XL 52/54″ 3XL 56/58″
Maximum washing temperature 40ºC. Normal process & wash as synthetics.Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry or wring. Do not dry clean. Cold rinse & short spin. No professional dry cleaning in perchloroethylene or hydrocarbons. Do not wash in biological powder. 25 max. wash cycle.